Tuesday 20 November 2007

Quick Thanks

Just a really quick Gracias Amigo to Lamar for adding a link my blog. And also a bit of gratitude to Lamar, Michael, Daniel, and PCD over at Cenlamar and to WST for giving us all some great election coverage. I wasn't home to take part in this year's political fun but certainly felt part of the action due to all the great work you guys put in.

Prost (german Cheers) to all the "little gnomes" who kept the politicos and clown talk on their toes! And a super Kudos to Michele Godard!!! I don't think I even need to say why...

Finally, if anyone out there has randomly run across this, my newest project, please let me know and if you have a Cenla-related site, send me a link:
ward at lexiconbusiness dot com

--drew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you as well, Drew. Keep up the good work.